Here you can enjoy the marvelous Greek sun, the spectacular deep blue sea, the distinct architecture of the islands, dance to the rhythms of international and local music, take cooking lessons or just relaxing, enjoying the view as you continue on your voyage.
|TOUR CODE NUMBER||ODC-HydPorAeg#1|
|DEPARTING FROM||Trocadero, Paleo Faliro|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||19:30 PM (approx.)|
|TOUR PRICES||Adults: 112 €
Children (2-10 yrs): 72 €
Infants (up to 2 yrs): FREE
|OPERATION DATES||All year round: Daily|
|BOOKING ORDER||Please fill in all the requested fields of the tour booking form and press the “Book Now” button to proceed with your Booking Order (Your Reservation).
You will be then redirected to your Cart to verify your order and finally to the Checkout page, to make the payment via your credit or debit card (through the secure environment of Alpha Bank e-Commerce Service or Paypal).
Once the payment has been completed the following emails will be sent automatically:
Please print your voucher or keep it handy in your e-mail to show it to the provider on the day of the tour
Note: In case you do not receive both automated notification emails, please check your Junk/Spam E-mail folder if there, Unmark them as Spam, click (Not Spam). This will allow future messages to go directly to your inbox.
|BOOKING & CANCELLATION TERMS||Please read our Booking Terms, Disclaimer Note and Cancellation & Refunding Policy|
|CONTACT US||Should you have any question prior to your booking please:
Three islands cruise Hydra – Poros – Aegina (Saronic Gulf)
Our three island cruise begins with the arrival at the port of Trocadero, at Paleo Faliro, where you will be welcomed by our enthusiastic team assisting you to board one of our luxurious cruise ships.
After boarding you will have the opportunity to proceed to:
- the Main Lounge, where you can enjoy our live orchestra, playing hits from the international music scene
- or one of the open deck areas to relax and enjoy the incredible view offered, as the ship leaves the port and continues its journey to the islands
There will be an invitation soon after departure to meet in one of the lounges, where all relevant information about the cruise will be given, such as:
- safety regulations
- the cruise program
- the three islands
Any questions you have about the cruise will be answered by our experienced team there.
The ship has three decks:
- the lowest deck, where the main dining room is and the lunch buffet is served. The mid-level is also an area with Wi-Fi connection, where you can relax having your breakfast, coffee or drinks, while looking at the marvelous Saronic Gulf scenery with its clear dark blue sea.
- on the second deck, there is a Tax Free Shop, where you can buy jewelry, presents, accessories and bags from well-known brands
- on the top deck, there is a seating area, where you can enjoy a relaxing view of the scenery, while having a drink from our bar or enjoy the part of our entertainment program.
Hydra (stopover for approximately 1hr50min)
Arriving at the port of Hydra, one of the most picturesque and romantic islands of Greece, you will see the elegant stone mansions perched amphitheatrically on the hill around the marble-paved harbour, portraying the past history of the island, when the power of the ship-owners brought great wealth.
- The moment you disembark, you will sense the difference, the narrow stone-paved streets, with the donkeys as only means of transport, since cars are banned in Hydra, which explains why there is very little change in the distinctive ambience on the island through the centuries.
- As you walk along the waterfront, the central part of the town, you will find monuments, churches, museums and old mansions of famous people of the area.
- The town can be explored by either foot or using the local donkey rides.
- Hydra has attracted and is the home of many well-known artists, and became source of inspiration in the past for artists such as Picasso.
Once we leave Hydra, and sail on to our next destination, you can either simply sit back and enjoy or get up and dance with our dancing program.
Poros (stopover for approximately 55min)
Poros Town, built on the slope of a hill, is the center of the island and most of its activity. With beautiful architecture and a perfect view of the sea, this town is ideal to just stroll around and enjoy the scenery.
It is separated from the mainland by a narrow sea channel and the only contact with Galata on the Peloponnese side is by boat; when on board, you can have a fantastic view of Poros Town.
As we leave Poros, the view of the mainland and the island is captivating, with a mix of mountain scenery and the blue sea.
Our journey continues to the Island of Aegina, which takes approximately 2 hours.
Aegina (Stop for 2hrs)
Arriving in Aegina, the largest of the three islands, the first images you have are of the all-white church of Saint Nikolas on the harbour and the beautiful neoclassical buildings of Aegina Town. A walk along the port promenade and the narrow streets of the town is an unforgettable experience.
- Aegina has many interesting sights and natural beauties, the most important being the Temple of Aphea.
- Aegina Island was a naval power in ancient times thus being rich in history, and also become the first capital of modern Greece.
- On Aegina Island there are several more interesting sites you can discover by taking one or more of our 3 optional tours. These tours are offered on board at an extra cost.
As we leave Aegina, we see in the distance slowly appearing, the Port of Trocadero, while we can still enjoy one of the entertaining programs on board the cruise ship.